Pre-school and School age children: Ages 2 - 12 years
CHILD CARE SERVICES WILL BE LIMITED TO 100 KIDS
AT ANY GIVEN TIME ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTION.
Scheduled Hours and Cost:
Child care services shall be available during the following hours:
Friday, September 1, 2006: 7.00 PM until 11 PM
Saturday, September 2, 2006: 10AM until 11 PM
Sunday, September 3, 2006: 10AM until 11 PM
Cost: $ 5/hour/child
NO REFUNDS PLEASE
Age 2 - 3: 6 kids per teacher
Age 4 - 7: 8 - 10 kids per teacher
Age 8 - 12: 15 kids per teacher
Minimum number of Hours: Child Care services will be
charged in increments of one hour, with a minimum of one hour.
Activities arranged by the Provider:
- Arts and Crafts
- Reading Activities
- Science Activities
- Manipulative Puzzles
- Videos (older children)
- Circle Time/Story Time
- Nutritious age-appropriate snacks.
(Snacks are between meals, and meals will be
provided by WKC at the dining facility designated by WKC.
Meals will not be served in the child care facility)
Instructions for the Parents:
- The child should be in good health and should not have had a fever in the past 24 hours.
- Parents should sign the Release Form when the infant is dropped off.
- No medication will be given to the child, including over the counter drugs.
Only parents may give any medication, including over-the-counter medication to their children.
- Parents must inform the day care provider if the child has any allergies or medical conditions.
- Food, clothing, and any other items left with the care provider should be properly
labeled with the child's name.
- Parent must check on the child every 4 hours.
- In case of emergency, when the child care provider contacts the parent,
the child should be picked up by the parent within 15 minutes.
- To ensure your child's safety, parents should ensure that the
receptionist/teacher initials in the sign-in sheet next to your child's
name at the time of dropping off and picking up.
- Parents should sign off in the sign-in sheet at the time of dropping
off and picking up your child.